Tuesday, July 6, 2010
I Love My Husband!
(I won't be able to post this for a few months, but we are expecting our second child!!! We had our dollar store test confirmed yesterday (May 21st) and we'll have an ultra sound next week. Hopefully all goes well over the next few months. Alex and I are pretty excited. Tonight, Alex surprised me with white roses, strawberry cheesecake, and pickles! What a man. Sadie is practicing saying "big sister." It kind of sounds like "big sissa.")
Fast forward a few months, WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!!! I am so excited to be able to tell people now. Yesterday I had an OB visit and it was the first time we've been able to hear a heart beat. It sounded perfect and made the pregnancy more of a reality. I've been feeling pretty good, pregnant and a bit nauseous, but not too bad. Our due date is around January 20-22: just in time for my Dad's birthday. If you haven't counted it out yet, I am about 11 weeks prego!
P.S. I published 3 new posts at the same time, so read on about our 4th of July and girl's night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Woohoo!! I must confess that everytime I see you have a new post, I wonder if you are announcing you are pregnant! Haha!I guess I am blog-baby-announcement-stalking you! Congratulations! So happy for you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! So exciting! I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to see what you're having!
I get another grandchild. I make the cutest grandbabies. Grandma Forbush.
When Bri saw this he said, "Did you know that Shelly is pregnant?" Apparently he was listening when we were at Disneyland because he was caught a little off guard.
CONGRATS go out to you and Alex. Right now I'm thinking boy.If I'm wrong I'll still be excited for ANOTHER niece. I think having seven nieces just sounds wonderful!!!! Love you guys.
Awesome! Congratulations - I was kind of wondering when the next baby might come. that is so cool. I will look forward to more updates.
Can we get a new picture for Sadie's Tooth Count? I know she has more teeth then what that pic is showing! :)
You're pregnant?!!! Oh my goodness, where do I begin? Congratulations! I am SO excited for you guys! You are the cutest Mom ever and Sadie is going to be a great big sister! Can't wait to find out what you're having!!! Congrats again!
congrats. That is so exciting. How fun for Sadie to have a little sibling.
Post a Comment