Sunday, March 14, 2010

PiGtAiLs!!!

Sadie's hair is finally long enough for pigtails. I was so excited that I immediately went to Wal-Mart and bought her all sorts of ties and clips. Maybe now people will stop asking if she's a boy or a girl (even though I already dress her in pink and purple).



So adorable!

3 comments:

Darwin + Kiara said...

Love, LoVe, LOVE the pigtails! They look so adorable on her! I believed you when you said you could do it, but I didn't know it was going to look that darn cute!

The Mormon Monk said...

I think you should look for a sponsor for "Sadie's tooth count." Surely you could get Crest to spring for free toothpaste, or something, right? Very cute

Esther said...

That is so cute! Hannah just barely has hair long enough to put in pig tails and even now they are like an inch big, but so cute. I love little girls.