This past Friday we had game night at our place. In addition to having lots of fun playing games, we also enjoyed playing with our food! The Demings introduced us to the Tim Tam Slam. You take an Australian cookie (Tim Tam), bite two opposing corners off, use it like a straw to suck up hot chocolate, and then eat it as fast as you can once the hot chocolate touches your tongue. If you're not fast enough, the cookie falls into your drink.
Here's Darwin giving us the demo.
Alex picked it right up.
Megan looks like pro, with a slight angle.
Kiara warned us she might drop her Tim Tam in the hot chocolate.
This was not new for Brian. He knew exactly what to do.
Ruachel tried, but didn't pick it up right away.
Round two is a little better.
Thank you Bollards and Demings for a great game night. We should do it again soon!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The videos weren't working :( Do you think you could e-mail copies of them to me? kikidawned@hotmail.com Thanks Ruachel!! Hope you're having a blast at your cake class tonight!
Yay! It worked the 2nd time!! I'd still like copies if you wouldn't mind though. That was fun :) We should do it again!
And I'm feeling better. I'm back at school today, finally. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!
Tim Tam Slams.... I love them... my life is now complete :)
...Besides being completed when I married Megan.
Post a Comment