Graduation went very well. Here are a few pictures.


My mommy.
So Make Way for Ducklings!
The stole of gratitude went to Alex, who sacrificed lots of time and energy in helping me make it through my last semester.
From left to right, Brian (Megan's then fiance and now husband), Megan (my sister), me, my daddy, Derrick (my brother), and little Mercedes.
Since graduation, my sister Megan and Alex's sister Emily have both gotten married. I actually made Megan's wedding cake! I will post pictures of the weddings soon (I promise I will actually do it).

3 comments:
You made the cake? I cannot wait to see pictures! I bet it was amazing!
Hi! MacLean family, I got your blog that great.. your baby is so cut and you guy look great as a fhathers.
Congratulations also for the graduation:) We are doing fine. Hi from all my kids.And your wellcome to come to San Diego.
How Adorable. I love the little cap. That is so fun. Man, it must feel so good to be done. Congrats! Thanks for putting pictures up. I love keeping updated. We are only here for 2 more weeks. We NEED to get together! (hey, do you know how to contact the Toveys, so I can look at their blog, she left a comment but doesn't have an open blog)
Post a Comment