Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Megan and Brian's Wedding

As promised, here is a picture of the cake I made for Megan's wedding. Remember, this was my first wedding cake ever, so be kind.


Here's a picture of the happy couple.


Megan had four maids, Haley, Jacee, Shanae, and me.


This next picture is of Megan's side of the family, well those that went to the temple.

And last, but not least, here's a picture of my small family.


The wedding was beautiful!

7 comments:

The Samples Sampler said...

The cake is beautiful! You did a wonderful job!

Analeis Paul said...

You did amazing! Really, it's very good.
Megan was a beautiful bride! Oh weddings!

The Southwicks said...

The cake is amazing, i love it!

Esther said...

Holy Cow. I didn't know you made cakes. How fun is that. I love it. You did an amazing job. The details are great. Your little girl is SO cute. It is fun to see her growing up.

Ashlie Castle said...

Wow! THat cake looks so awesome! You better keep that up, you could make some big bucks doing that professionally it looks so good!

alfburg03 said...

I wish I could make a cake like that! Are you sure it was your first? ;) What a beautiful wedding. I was so sad I couldn't make it. It seems as though there may have been some confusion and my dad didn't get my address to whoever was sending the invites. I got it in person during our trip to Utah the week end before. I sure with we lived closer. Then we might be able to make a weekend trip. By the way, can you please email me Megan and Brian's address? I have something I've been neaning to send them. I feel terrible I havn't done so yet. Condratulations on graduating. What an accomplishment. Great job and what a cute headband your baby girl had on! I love it.
Love ya, Amy

The Prices Write said...

I had to wear that bridesmaid dress for my sisters wedding. What a beautiful cake you did! It looks absolutely gorgeous. You are very talented!