Since it was a first birthday, it was necessary to have a small cake for the birthday boy to devour.
The graduate also got a cake. This one was fun to make too. It's a bit whimsical and just plain fun.
I know what you're thinking, and you are right, that's a lot of cake! I think they will be eating cake three times a day for the next week. Thanks Ang for letting me be a part of these huge milestones for your family.

6 comments:
You are so talented Ruachel!
Oh my! That Nemo cake is amazing! You have real talent! And I love the green cake! I wish you lived closer to me so you could make cakes for me! I wouldn't them, I would just admire them.
Can't wait to see my cakes ;) And...not only did they look good but they tasted great too!! You truly are amazing!
ok, I need you to do Hannah's birthday cake. Can I fly you here to do it? You are amazing.
You are amazing! We just moved up to Salt Lake. So we are pretty close now. We just have to get together before I have a job. I'll call you sometime.
You're amazing!! :D
Post a Comment