Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Want Your Memory!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together (Alex or Ruachel). It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

alfburg03 said...

Well, I have so many memories that I don't really know where to start, but I did really think it was quite funny that we sat on that merry-go-round that was in your back yard for so long and let our parents spin us until we couldn't hold our heads up any longer then we would all jump off to see if we could walk straight. I'm surprised we did not throw up. I also loved playing jacks on the kitchen floor for hours and playing Indian poker with beads and M&M's.

kathy said...

My favorite MacLean memory was having shishkabobs with you guys and hearing the story of how Alex met your family. You are such a fun couple and we really miss being in the ward with you! Rusty was just saying the other day that we should have you guys over sometime. :)
-the Gregory's

Chris and Amanda Beckstead said...

Rauchellie!!!

I am so happy I found your blog! I can't believe how much has happened within two years since I saw you at my wedding! We need to catch up!

Okay, I leave a memory about us! Let's see...(there's many!)
I think the best was Cheer Camp. It was a whole week of pratical jokes on the coaches! My personal favorite was the tampons and mud on the toilet seat!

I have so happy to see your blog,I have the biggest smile right now! Have a super day!

The ANDERSON'S said...

Ruachel!! This is Merridee- I am so happy that I found your blog thru Amanda, so I'm happy she founds yours. I cannot believe you're having a baby! Congratulations, I'm so excited for you. Do you remember playing basketball in middle school? That is one memory I have, when you were on my team. Good times!