Today we found out the baby is a girl! We are so happy. It was also the first time we were able to hear her heartbeat. Everything is going so quickly. In the past month, she has grown so much.
Ruachel!! Congratulations! That's so awesome you're having a little girl! I'm so excited; I've got to have a little girl someday! (Boys are great too, I just don't think I'll be finished until I get a girl!)
We are thinking of the name Mercedes Elizabeth, but we also have backup names in case she doesn't look like a Mercedes. It is such a permanent decision!
Hey Ruachel! I just found your blog, congrats on your new little family member!! That is so awesome! It's fun to be able to see whats going on with everybody, I cant wait to see pictures of your baby in a few months!
Hey Ruachel. Congratulations!! Girls are so much fun you will love being a parent. I am really happy you found my blog it is so good to hear from you. Well I hope everything goes good and I am excited to see pictures.
Hey! I just found your blog. That is so neat. I love it. I am excited for you that you are having a girl. It will be fun. I like your widget. I had the same one for our baby.
8 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!
Ruachel!! Congratulations! That's so awesome you're having a little girl! I'm so excited; I've got to have a little girl someday! (Boys are great too, I just don't think I'll be finished until I get a girl!)
Yay!! Congrats! I love girls!! You so don't look pregnant. Put on a better profile pic. Any name ideas!
We are thinking of the name Mercedes Elizabeth, but we also have backup names in case she doesn't look like a Mercedes. It is such a permanent decision!
Hey Ruachel! This is Analeis from high school. I found your blog, and I just wanted to congratulate you on your little girl:) It is so exciting!
Hey Ruachel! I just found your blog, congrats on your new little family member!! That is so awesome! It's fun to be able to see whats going on with everybody, I cant wait to see pictures of your baby in a few months!
p.s. Mercedes Elizabeth is an adorable name!!
Hey Ruachel. Congratulations!! Girls are so much fun you will love being a parent. I am really happy you found my blog it is so good to hear from you. Well I hope everything goes good and I am excited to see pictures.
Hey! I just found your blog. That is so neat. I love it. I am excited for you that you are having a girl. It will be fun. I like your widget. I had the same one for our baby.
Post a Comment